- As a member of Fire Fighters Credit Union [FFCU], you join a growing number of people who believe in members helping one another financially. Since 1939 we have been providing a variety of financial services to Oklahoma firefighters and their families.
- When you become a member of FFCU, you become an owner. Every year members elect a Board of Directors, which is responsible for setting policies and overseeing the general operations of the credit union according to law.
- Because FFCU is owned by the membership and is a not-for-profit organization, we can offer higher savings dividends and competitive loan rates. We encourage members to use FFCU as their primary institution.
How to Join
- Membership is open to qualifying fire department employees and any member of the OK State Firefighters Association and/or anyone related to an FFCU member by blood or marriage.
- All that is required to join is the completion of a membership application, as well as verification of identity and eligibility.
- A minimum deposit of $5, along with a one-time $5 new membership fee also applies.
Open an Account